"Parties" means both You and the Operator.
"Operator" means Fastpayfx Inc., the owner, publisher and administrator of the Application.
"Personal Data" means any personal information collected for You in relation with your use of this service which is capable of identifying You.
"Service" means the application, “Fastpayfx” including all pages, subpages, all blogs, forums and other connected internet content whatsoever.
"Products" means the goods and products both tangible and intangible offered on the Application.
"Services" means the services offered on the Application.
"Third Party Service Provider" means a party or parties who are contracted by the owner/data controller for the purposes of processing the personal data of the user.
"User Content" means any audio, video, text, images or other material users choose to display on this Application.
"You, Yours" means the user of this Application.
3. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect various information to enable us to provide a good Service to all our users. Depending on how our Service will be used, the different types of Personal Data we collect are as follows:
For registered users: During the process of Your registration we may collect the following information: Name, Date of Birth, Bank Verification Number, Address, Mobile Phone Number and other information as set out in our Terms of Service
We may also require other information in relation to:
1. Your interaction with our representatives;
2. receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing;
3. receiving general emails from us;
4. commenting on our Content or other User Content on our Application.
For unregistered users: We will collect passive information from all registered and unregistered users. This information includes cookies, IP address information, location information and certain browser information.
Sales and billing information: We may collect Your credit and/or debit card information, which includes Your card number, password, etc, Your billing address, Your contact address and other information required for Your purchase.
User experience: From time to time we may also request certain Personal Data that may be necessary to improve our Service and the Products and Services we offer for sale on the Application.
4. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICE
We use the following to collect Personal Data from You:
Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer you the best experience on our Application. Cookies are information stored on your browser when you visit our Application or use a social network with Your PC, Smartphone or Tablets. They contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier, etc. The types of cookies we use are as follows:
Technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our Application and to provide the Service required to our users.
Profiling cookies: These cookies are used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences in order to send advertising messages to your device.
Third party cookies: While using our Service, you may receive cookies from applications managed by other organizations. Third party analytical cookies may also be installed. Third party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behaviour on our Application. This is placed in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of this Application.
Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Application.
Log Data: We also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this Application. The log data which may be collected are as follows:
1. The domain and host from which you access the Application:
2. Name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
3. Date and time of visit;
4. Your computer operating system and browser software;
5. Internet protocol (IP) address.
5. THIRD PARTIES
We may utilize third party service providers, from time to time to help in processing Your Personal Data and help us with our Application. We share Your Personal Data with third parties in order to protect the rights, properties or safety of us, the users or as otherwise required by law.
6. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of the Personal Data we collect very seriously and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure. The Personal Data and any other information we have about you may be stored for such period as we may determine until you terminate your account with us or You withdraw your consent.
7. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use the Personal Data that we collect for the following reasons:
A. to provide our Service, maintain and make improvement to the Service we provide to you;
B. to develop new Products and Services on the Application;
C. to provide personalized Service to you including making recommendations and providing personalized content;
D. to provide customer service to you;
E. to provide you with updates on the Application and related items;
F. to provide analytics and measurement to understand how our Service is used.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Service is built with strong security features that continuously protects Your Personal Data. Our security features help us detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risk, we may inform you and guide you through steps to stay protected.
9. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data, and if you wish to exercise any of the rights, please contact us. These rights are stated below:
● The right to access - You have the right to request Fastpayfx for copies of your personal data.
● The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Fastpayfx corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fastpayfx to complete information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Fastpayfx erase your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Fastpayfx restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing - Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to Fastpayfx processing of your personal data.
● The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Fastpayfx transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
10. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
When You share Your Personal Data : Our Service enables you to share information with other users. However, you have control over how you share this information. When you upload any content on our Application, your content becomes accessible to other users.
When we share Your Personal Data : We do not disclose Your Personal Data except for any of the following reasons:
1. If You have granted us the permission to do so: We will disclose Your Personal Data where we have received your unequivocal consent and permission to do so. ;
3. If we are legally required to do so: We may also disclose and share Your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or any legal request such as subpoenas, court orders, requests for administrative or government bodies;
- to detect, prevent or address any fraud, security or technical issues;
4. Any other other reason as may be necessary for the operation of our Application.
11. USER CONTENT
12. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY / SERVICES
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
14. REVISIONS AND MODIFICATIONS